Pilot-RC is very proud to announce a new collaboration with the undisputed pioneers of 3D jet flying and designers of that very first 3D J10, Ralph and Enrico from Elster Jet.
This new collaboration has led to Pilot-RC to produce their latest design, the FC1.
- German design, by Ralph and Enrico from Elster Jet, designers of the first J10’s
- Extremely lightweight full composite construction especially designed for outstanding 3D performance
- Painted outside the mold so no seam lines
- Ultra strong and light weight landing gear mounts, with factory installed blind nuts so mounting is just plug and play
- Split fuselage design is joined with 5 screws, with only batteries and nose gear installed in the front section, meaning very easy connections and quick assembly at the field
- Specially designed easy access to turbine for speedy installation
- Wings and elevator are secured from the top
- Removable wing and elevator for easy transport
- Complete air frame (including carbon wing-tubes and preinstalled and painted fibreglass control horns)
- Servo extension leads
- Vector thrust pipe
- 4.500ml fuel tank
- 250ml UAT tank
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
Also available: Full retract combo. Includes Pilot-RC electric retracts and electric brakes, specific for this model.
Also available: Turbine Ready version. Includes all the above, plus x10 Pilot-RC servos, all pre-installed. Just add your own turbine of choice.
- 140-190N for normal sport flying
- 200-260N for 3D vector flight – Avoid high speed, high G flying
Servos: Total x10 (x9 standard size + x1 medium size)
x9 standard size high torque
x2 for ailerons (minimum 35kg)
x2 for flaps (minimum 20kg)
x1 for vector elevator (minimum 20kg)
x1 for vector rudder (minimum 20kg)
x2 for elevators (minimum 20kg)
x1 for rudder (minimum 20kg)
x1 medium size servo for steering (size: 35x15x30mm)
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories.